NES Managed Services streamline cost structures and enable solutions, allowing the enterprise to focus on core business issues by ensuring day-to-day management of your ICT infrastructure.
There are a few typical reasons why companies start using managed services:
- From the Economy side – Merger or Acquisition – Increased Regulatory Requirements and tough capital markets driving up required rate of return
- From the Technology side – Application Complexity – New Technology, New Business Initiative – Hardware End of Life; and
- Business Drivers – Reduction in Staff – Reduction in Budget, Increased Number of Virtual Workers – Change in Management
Managed Services reduce risk, enhance growth and performance by:
- Provisioning of communication and application services for voice, data and security as well as for solutions and converged networks on a recurrent basis over time
- Agreed Service Levels for defined responsibility share
- Including the provision of the necessary hardware and software (asset provisioning) with various forms of financing where required
NES Communications offers various levels of managed services depending on what the customer needs are and how much help is needed in managing their ICT infrastructure. Our flexible portfolio allows them to decide the level of responsibility they want NES Communications to provide.
By providing variety of managed service options we help our customers facilitate make vs. build decisions throughout their ICT.