360 degree view
Omni - channel coverage
Powerful routing of call to right agent
Joy of use
User - led design
Click - once Agent Portal
Right time outbound campaigns
Powerful routing and management tools
Reporting and analytics
Focused value chain
Mature SDK, APIs and extensions for ecosystem integration
Carrier grade platform
Contact Center meets and beats those challenges by helping you keep pace with customers demands, giving you a competitive edge as an intuitive inbound contact center. It’s designed to maximize first-contact resolution through intelligent skills-based routing, along with built-in expert presence and collaboration tools.
- Up to 1500 concurrent agents per system, 7500 agents per cluster
- Skills-based routing of inbound and outbound voice, callbacks, IVR, email, web chat, voicemail, fax, and social media
- Integrated database and reporting
- Integrated IVR and Voice Portal options
- Pre-packaged and custom Social Media and CRM integrations
Labor can represent up to 80% of a contact center’s operational costs. The challenge is to control and even reduce labor costs—but not at the expense of customer service. Agent-assisted and agentless proactive customer care campaigns are proven approaches to increasing customer loyalty and retention. All while keeping costs in check.
- Predictive, progressive, and preview outbound dialing with campaign management
- 500 agents per communication server, 10,000 agents per system
- Skills-based routing and reporting of inbound and outbound phone, email, and web chat
- Integrated IVR for campaigns, notifications, surveys, advertising, etc.
- Do-Not-Call (DNC) compliance
- Integrated audio recording
- Run as a standalone solution or interface with any communications infrastructure
Integrated IVR system for Contact Center, providing an automated, intelligent ‘front-end’ for incoming voice contacts. Provides greetings, menus and announcements to your customers before connecting them to a live agent, while allowing callers to provide valuable information that ensures their calls are routed according to who they are, and what they need.
- Integrated IVR solution for Contact Center
- Auto-attendant with navigation menu prompts
- Estimated wait time or position in queue announcements
- Caller input digit collection and response for basic self-service
- Up to 200 simultaneous sessions per server, 1000 sessions per system